Sunday, February 08, 2009

Engagement Photos

Today we had our engagment photos taken at Cox Arboretum. Of course, despite the increase in temperature, it was gray and cloudy.



We met our photographer at an August Bridal Shower (and then waited for a really long time before scheduling an engagement shoot). We missed summer shots, fall leaf shots, early snow pictures, and ended up getting our pictures done in what feels like early spring weather.



As dweeby as it sounds, Rob and I took some pre-pictures at home to make sure that we liked what were are wearing. Of course, this was after long discussions of what "kind" of picture we wanted.








Rob and I do not have many pictures of us. I have lots of Rob hiking. He has some of me.












We have a few that we have taken with the fantastic 'hold the camera at arm's legnth." Rob typically does this as I always cut off our heads.
While we won't see the photos until next week, I am excited to see how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment