Friday, December 17, 2010

Introducing: Hannabert

I have recently decided to name the baby in the belly - Hannabert.  The nursery work has come to a standstill.  I am teaching three classes this term, have nonstress tests 2x a week, and office hours 2x week in addition to my full-time job.  Unfortunately, something has to give and that has been everything else (including eating most mornings).

We have a mere 60 days (more like 57 as I am being induced a week before my due date) left and I am thinking that Hannabert's room needs to be addressed.  I did manage to make curtains though - need to hem and finish the top - and I am debating whether or not to change out the long, whore house red curtains over the sliding door.  Should we wait until Hannabert arrives before finishing the nursery? 

No comments:

Post a Comment