Monday, December 19, 2011

And how he has lost his gain...

Poor Hannabert caught a stomach bug this weekend. I should have known something was up when he didn't scream like we were taking away his puppy (no, we don't have one yet but my partner in crime is woking on it with me) and selling it to Cruella DeVille when we were eating. In fact, Horn and I got to eat an entire meal without Hannabert demanding bite for bite competition.

Hannabert literally spent the entire Sunday nursing. Literally the entire day. I got off the couch twice in 8 hrs. He perked up in time to keep dad awake until 4am but woke up out of it again this morning.

I know his tummy hurts but, even though I explain it in explicit terminilogy, he doesn't understand and can't tell me how bad it feels for him.

I know they make collars that interpret a dog's bark but I can't seem to find any similar type of baby apparrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment