Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Delayed entry into Mamatography 2012 - Last week in February

As Hannabert started to grow, I feel like I lost track of time and didn't take enough picture of him to highlight each stage of him growing and changing.  Looking at the hundreds of pictures from his first year, I realized that very very few of them are pictures of Horn, Hannabert, and me and even fewer are of just Hannabert and me.

Sleeping in our bed the first night in our new (temporary) house

Perhaps this is why we don't have any pictures together - he makes these kinds of faces...

The key to car seat success is covering the hands - apparently it is like putting blinders on a race horse.

Wearing Horn's overalls from when he was a boy (I am not THAT bad at laundry).

Sleeping in bed with me while Horn stayed at our old rental house.

Who doesn't love lasagna while wearing glow-n-dark jammies?



Are you up for a challenge? One that will take something from you every day, but give a whole lot back too? How about joining me for the photography challenge in 2012 then? A photo a day of whatever your day involved. You can jump in any time through the year!
If you’d still like to join us, you can start at any time, just sign up here and our host will email you further information.
Without further ado, here is the current list of all participants for Mamatography 2012 so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment