Friday, September 28, 2012

7 Takes - vol. 4


--- 1 ---

Yeah, ND beat Michigan!  Horn and I need to get to a game with Hannabert this year.

--- 2 ---

Today both DH and I are working early!  Which means we get to pretend to be a normal family tonight and do family things rather than be questionable parents who take their toddler to the grocery store at midnight on the way home from work and then not putting him to bed until the average hour of 1:30am.

--- 3 ---

Because of the adjustment of our schedules by approximately 5 hrs (yes, we typically work from 2:30pm to 11pm and yes, we both are licensed attorneys), Hannabert wasn't in the best of moods this morning.  As I had to leave slightly later than Horn, I rocked and nursed him.  When the alarm went off for us to leave, he apparently thought it was a timer, intended to remind him to switch sides.  He wasn't happy with me.


--- 4 ---

I gave my Business Law class their first test.  It was a dismal failure.  I wanted to cry. I know I covered the material and I know the material was in the book.


--- 5 ---

I finished my Sew Swap item (only 1 day late!) and mailed it.  The post office properly attempted a delivery at an incorrect address.  A blog on the item will be forthcoming...

--- 6 ---

Hannabert now tells us when he has a dirty diaper.  No matter what happened in said diaper, he tells us "I pooped" (and then grabs his crotch).


--- 7 ---
I have decided that Hannabert's room is haunted.  If you look closely at this video, you will see an orb that floats into view on the left side of the screen.

I also smell cigarette smoke in his room.  Never really anywhere else.  Those are the nights he refuses to get into his crib.  Maybe I need a paranormal investigation?



For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment