Friday, September 07, 2012

7 Takes with ConversionDiary (vol 1)


--- 1 ---

School started again.  A two week break never feels long enough for use to catch-up from the prior 11 weeks. Good thing Hannabert doesn't have a schedule.

--- 2 ---

I am going to be participating in a sewing swap. That means I have to find the sewing machine that is hidden somewhere in our scary basement so actually make something.  Maybe I should outsource my participation...

--- 3 ---

GREEK FEST time in Dayton, OH! I skipped my office hours and made Horn wake-up early so we could get lunch. Hannabert wasn't impressed with the phyllo dough but liked the honey puffs.  A lot.

--- 4 ---

Notre Dame won in Ireland.

--- 5 ---

Hannabert moved into his "big boy" car seat from his bucket seat.  Of course, this was the day that daycare needed the bucket seat. It took Horn 15 minutes to get the big boy seat out of the car.

--- 6 ---

As this is my first go around at 7 takes, I cheated and looked at a bunch of the lines at ConversionDiary for ideas.

--- 7 ---
Whenever we say grace at meals, Hannabert smiles hugely like it is some sort of super secret and he has an "in" on the punchline.

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment