Friday, September 14, 2012

7 Takes with ConversionDiary (vol. 2)


--- 1 ---

Hannabert doesn't sleep.  He might actually be a gremlin and we regularly violate the most important rule because of our second shift schedule. I slept on approximately 6 inches of bed last night while small child slept diagonal across the rest of it. Any attempt to do a crib transfer resulted in horrific sobbing and as Horn had an important meeting early this morning, I got the short side of the bed.

--- 2 ---

Hannabert turned 19mths this week (on 9/11).  I much rather celebrate his life but cannot say "thanks" enough to those who lost their lives protecting our way of life.

--- 3 ---

Dayton Greek Fest - Hannabert loved my chocolate baklava.  The chocolate baklava that I only get once a year...


--- 4 ---

Notre Dame had another victory on Saturday against Purdue.


--- 5 ---

  Then we went to the park where Hannabert decided it was better to push his stroller than ride in it (completely fine with that.  see #1)
video


--- 6 ---

While I don't know this family nor do I know the complete story, I do know that prayers work miracles. What I do know is that they are in the process of adoption and there is something that happening with the adoption which is causing them a lot of heart break.  Please join me in praying for their family.


Novena to St. Jude- prayed for 9 days beginning September 11th
Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church
honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of difficult cases, of things
almost despaired of.
Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.
Intercede with God for me that He bring visible and speedy help where help
is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may
receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations,
and sufferings, particularly -
ask that God will grant that Judah become part of Jordan and Joanna’s family
forever through adoption and that God will guide Judah’s birthmother’s heart
to do what is best for him
- and that I may praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, O
Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor granted me by God
and to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully
encourage devotion to you.
Amen.
PRAYER
May the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, and loved in all the tabernacles
until the end of time. Amen.
May the most Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised and glorified now and forever.
Amen.
St. Jude, pray for us and hear our prayers. Amen.
Blessed be the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Blessed be the Immaculate Heart of Mary
Blessed be St. Jude Thaddeus, in all the world and for all Eternity.
(say this prayer, followed by the Our Father and the Hail Mary)



--- 7 ---
Speaking of adoption, I have family members who have just started the process and could use prayers as they move forward with creating their family. 

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment