Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Sew Swap Part I

To challenge myself to get my sewing machine out of the basement and onto my table, I decided to join the The Little Willow Tree's Sew Swap!

I am pretty excited about this but I worry that my sewing isn't up to par with the other people who will be participating.

I like sewing but I never seem to have time to sit down and do any.  Plus, I loose interest kind of quickly and reach a point where I just want my project to be finished.

The last BIG project I did was making table coverings for Horn's and my wedding. I was finishing the day before with the help of my brother-in-law (to be at the time) and sister. 
Handsome BIL who helped with the sewing


There was a thought of making window treatments for Hannabert, but never got off the ground....mostly because I didn't have enough fabric. I did take the following detailed pictures..

 



So, what does one make for a sewing swap?

No comments:

Post a Comment