I am currently carrying a backpack (don't know why) that was a gift from my MIL. She likes to get her daughter and I a similar gift (same item, different color) each year. I am guessing she is trying to say that she views me as a daughter. It is a nice idea to help DIL feel like a member of the family.
This bag (Mesa Red by Vera Bradley; available from July 2006 to July 2008)
- Coach wristlet: (contains 1 pen drive and some club cards, gift cards, and a corporate credit card)
- Vera Bradley Travel Oganizer (Mediterranean Blue available from September 2008 - November 2009 - I purchased these as gifts for my sisters bridesmaids) which contains membership cards for hotels, airlines, etc
- Black Organizer (contains passports, marriage certificate, birth certificates, etc)
- Book: Baby Minds by Linda Acredolo and Suan Goodwyn
- Irish linen, embrodiered bag (for lavender, a gift from my MIL who took me to a lavender farm) that contains my FLIP
- the mail
- 2 mama pads (made by IMKNOEBEL); one with pandas and one with frogs.
- Horn's passport
- Horn's checks
- An usb adapter
- recipe from the October 2012 issue of FamilyFun for Ben's Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
And for the record, I am really not a huge Vera Bradley fan, it just looks that way.