Tuesday, October 09, 2012

What's In My Bag? Too Much Link-up

Mustache Mama sponsors a link-up for What's In My Bag ('cause who doesn't like to voyeur into another's purse?).  Go on over to her website and add photos of what's in your bag.

I am currently carrying a backpack (don't know why) that was a gift from my MIL.  She likes to get her daughter and I a similar gift (same item, different color) each year.  I am guessing she is trying to say that she views me as a daughter.  It is a nice idea to help DIL feel like a member of the family.

This bag (Mesa Red by Vera Bradley; available from July 2006 to July 2008)


contains all of this:
 








  1. Coach wristlet: (contains 1 pen drive and some club cards, gift cards, and a corporate credit card)
  2. Vera Bradley Travel Oganizer (Mediterranean Blue available from September 2008 - November 2009 - I purchased these as gifts for my sisters bridesmaids) which contains membership cards for hotels, airlines, etc
  3. Black Organizer (contains passports, marriage certificate, birth certificates, etc)
  4. Book: Baby Minds by Linda Acredolo and Suan Goodwyn
  5. Irish linen, embrodiered bag (for lavender, a gift from my MIL who took me to a lavender farm) that contains my FLIP
  6. the mail
  7. 2 mama pads (made by IMKNOEBEL); one with pandas and one with frogs.
  8. Horn's passport
  9. Horn's checks
  10. An usb adapter
  11. recipe from the October 2012 issue of FamilyFun for Ben's Cauliflower Mac and Cheese


And for the record, I am really not a huge Vera Bradley fan, it just looks that way.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up and sharing "what's in your bag!"
    Such a cute Vera Bradley Bag!!
    Heidi
    www.mustachemama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not heard of that book "Baby minds" must read up on what it's about! :)

    ReplyDelete