Friday, December 14, 2012

7 Takes - Volume 12




--- 1 ---
First and foremost, my prayers are with the victims of the Newton School shooting. I cannot imagine and I never hope to know the anguish these families are feeling.


--- 2 ---
This makes me even more anxious to see Hannabert and hug Horn when we get home tonight.

--- 3 ---
I am looking forward to the Heart to Heart Sling Share at Corinth Church tomorrow morning.

--- 4 ---
I just learned the position that I didn't get at work might have been a good thing - I don't know if I would want to spend 6 weeks at a time over sees doing training to representatives that will be replacing my current co-workers (and of course, I would hate to leave Horn and Hannabert for that long).

--- 5 ---
I am still interested in pursing new opportunities. Anyone need my combination of law license, research skills, and administrative skills?

--- 6 ---
Best kid.Ever

--- 7 ---

Enjoyed freaking out some students who were collecting canned goods. They threw trash down the storm drain. I told them I appreciated their service and I would refrain from calling their school and reporting their illegal activities.



For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Your blog looks great!
    I look forward to getting to know you better!!!!
    ***following***

    http://choresandchandeliers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there!!! I came across your blog and love it:) HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you!! I have become your newest follower!!! I'm Hanna and you can find me anytime at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete