Thursday, December 06, 2012

You've Been Mugged | A Mug Swap

I participated in the

You've Been Mugged | A Mug Swap


Per my usual operating techniques, my mug was sent out a bit late (oops).

I sent a much and tea ball purchases from a local cooking shop and loose leaf team from our local tea company

To be honest my husband picked out the tea.

I was paired with Mariah from BraggAboutCreation. She has the sweetest little on and makes fantastic crochet/knitted goodies. Catch her on her facebook page as well!

Hopefully she received the tea and has been able to sit down and enjoy a cup.

Not my picutre: http://www.last.fm/music/Relaxation

Mariah, as busy as she is with Christmas orders and a new little one, sent me this:



She included the tip that the Tazo Calm and Rest make great bath time teas! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got it =) My mug is so perfect because I can have a normal amount of coffee and not spill it everywhere! I'll be blogging more soon. Thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete