Wednesday, January 02, 2013

2013 Goals

2012 was a grand year in our household but I am looking forward to what 2013 will bring our family.

2012 Review

  • Hannabert turned 1.
  • We traveled to the Great Smoky Mountains on several occasions and even managed to camp in a tent on 1 of them.
  • We met family in a cabin for a Memorial Day get-away.
  • Hannaber did his first "solo" hike.
  • Horn got a new job.
Hmmm...that list doesn't look too exciting..

2013 Goals

  • I want our family to be more of a family in 2013. Meaning I want more family time.
  • I want to have more pictures of the 3 of us.
  • I want more pictures of Hannabert and I together.
  • I want to blog more about what maters to me and worry less about what other might think about my blogging topics.
  • I want our family to attend church more often. I don't care if Hannabert is still a toddler, I want him to enjoy church.
  • I want to be healthier.
  • Celebrate our Anniversary by doing something with just each other.
  • Be less jealous and selfish and more giving in our marriage.
  • Travel to MN to visit family - on my own (boo on little vacation for Horn).

No comments:

Post a Comment