Thursday, February 21, 2013

7 Takes, 2013, Vol. 6


--- 1 ---

I love the advice given to women of the 21st Century. I especially like the fact she discusses sexuality and feminism.


--- 2 ---

I was a guest blogger and then the blog became a featured blog on a baby hop blog party! Pretty exciting for me!


--- 3 ---

Hannabert is getting over his mono nicely but we have hit a Wonder Week so sleep hasn't been much this week. Apparently we are up for a verbal leap. He demonstrated that he knew how to put on his boots in the car today (after taking off his socks) when he and Horn met me for lunch.


--- 4 ---

We have been dosing Hannabert with essential oils at night.  Horn said Peace & Calming made Hannabert relax.  Perhaps we will continue this trend...(If you are interested, you can sign up to be a distributor with my sponsor id: 1403180).


--- 5 ---

This attorney was going to be in Horn's courtroom on Monday. We are thinking the trial MIGHT be postponed....


--- 6 ---

Horn's judge was on a cruise this week....yep, there were lots of jokes in the courtroom last week.


--- 7 ---
Even though it has been almost 20 year, I still am upset that I never got to go to a Finnish Sledding Festival.

Extra credit: Lenten Giveaway? Never heard of one? Head over to My  Broken Fiat for you chance to enter.

For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment