1. Hannabert was awake until 4:55am. Horn has to leave for work at 6:30am. I have to leave at 9am. Horn got the most sleep.
2. My parents are visiting and staying in the room where Hannabert sleeps. He understands that concept completely and wasn't upset that they were there. He didn't claim possession over the room but did ask to visit them and sit in the chair in the room. It was surprising cute to see him knock on the door somewhere around 2am and say, "Hello Gunkles. Are you there? Hello." Very polite this very alert child.
3. Despite the fact we are in near tears exhausted, we will still make an valiant (and I am hoping SUCCESSFUL) trip to Panegyri tonight. Yes, we will be making us of my parents handicap placard. The food....oh the food...
4. One reason why the toddler might have been so excited to be with me at 4am is that he might have been a wee bit tired. Horn and I closed on our house yesterday and the excitement caused a late night trip to Menards to look at paint colors because...
5. My parents have offered to paint rooms for us! AND install a closet organizer! Picking out pain with a tired toddler wasn't fun especially since it was dark by the time we got back to our place so we really couldn't see colors very well. They will be tired.
|ok, so he sleep for Horn as well....|