1. When Horn's alarm went off for what felt like the 100th time this morning, I decided to make my across-the-hall trek to Hannabert's sleeping space (note that I did not say HIS room for he won't actually sleep in his room as he prefers the guest room with the larger bed for toddler acrobatic performances). The door was met with resistence. It was early and I was sleepy so I forced my way into the room to discovered that said toddler was physically blocking the door by sleeping in front of it.
2. He was sans diaper. I can only imagine that the diaper was his attempt at protest of the indignity of being left alone.
3. Said diaper, abandoned on the floor, was dry. I didn't bother to check the floor, bed, walls to see if they had been territory targets.
4. In stead, we did this:
|Still no diaper on - it was a wild and crazy of me I know|
|That is arm, not boob. It was hard taking a selfy this morning|
6. The only way I was able to get a diaper on him this morning was feeding him:
|nothing says YUM like berry flavored fish oil!|
|I used to feel kind of guilty about him eating but we call them candy and it keeps him happy so I can shower|
7. Hannbert cried all the way to daycare, in between requests for
Itsy Bitsy Spider (free download!) by Sean Kelly of The Samples.
PS. Grandma cancelled her surgery as she "felt better" but my bff from law school (besides the hubby)'s father just had a QUAD hernia operation this morning. Prayers are needed from him to RELAX and heal.