Monday, July 08, 2013

Sunkissed VoxBox - Second blog installment Goody Hair Ouchless Ribbon Elastics

I was recently selected to receive a summer fun box from Influenster! I received the following items, complimentary, from Influenster for testing purposes:
  • Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles
  • Goody Hair Ouchless Ribbon Elastics  
  • Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream            
  • SinfulColors SinfulShine   

After arriving at the new homestead after a hard day at work (disappointing finals from my students in the morning) and realizing that my hair was hot and sticking to my neck and I hate hot weather and I hate hair that sticks to my neck so I headed downstairs to the cool (literally and figuratively) basement to my Sunkissed VoxBox to retrieve a Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastic.  

Goody Ouchless Ribbon elastics are:
  • Made of soft, stretch material (beautiful on the wrist or in the hair)
  • From America's #1 elastics brand
  • Unique knot style hair hairs that personalize or dress up anyone's look
Can I saw how much I LOVE it? Pretty much haven't taken it off since July 3rd. 

First, I love the colors - rich, vibrant but in no way loud.  Adult colors one might say.

excuse the chipped Amazonian

Second, they are nice and wide.  They are "ouchless" because there isn't any rubber to get tangled up in my long locks.

easily used to pull back my hair



After waking up after sharing a blow up mattress with my cuties

Please note that Horn was using Hannabert's sleeping bag as his blanket and Hannabert was hogging the entire bed





No comments:

Post a Comment