1. For the longest time, I kept reading conversAtion Diary rather than converSION Diary when looking at Ms. Fulwilfer's website name. I am not exactly detailed oriented at times.
2. I head back to work on Monday after spending the last two weeks remarkably under productive post-tonsillectomy.
3. Hannabert is still going to daycare even though I have been home because I am not suppose to be talking. This morning he tried to bribe me to stay home by promising to nap....in my bed.
|Not actually from this morning but you can see how dramatically emotional him going to daycare, which he loves, can be.|
|They had crazy glasses as well. Hannabert is wearing C's shirts, creatively made smaller by use of safety pins|
It was a blast to watch the pros practice and I hope that C liked being able to come with us.
5. So....heard back from our previous landlord ('cause we are homeowner now so we don't have to worry about future landlords) and they have decided that they are NOT returning any portion of our security deposit and in fact, we actually OWE them some addition money. Ummm...apparently they forgot that Horn and I are both attorneys and I have nothing else to do with my license but spend time fighting them on this.
6. Current state of my tonsils
|Why yes, I do have a bit of thrush on my tongue! Yippe Skippee! FYI - raw apple cider vinegar makes thrush fizz.|
PS. I named our new house Hannabert's Half Mile (we live in neighborhood that is named after famous races and horses)