Friday, August 02, 2013

7 Takes, 2013.11

Joining Jen at Conversion Diary.

1.  We have been homeowners for over 1 month! Only the garage is clean.

2. Hannabert had his first haircut. I didn't even cry.
Before

After

3. I have been trying to encourage Hannabert to be more active in the kitchen.  We made Horn cupcakes and last night we make scrambled eggs for ourselves.

4. We went to Homearama. While I liked the houses, I wasn't blown away by any of them.  I couldn't turn them down  but...

Second kitchen - which I felt was more workable than the main kitchen (House #1)

What I am guessing is a Nanny's room as all the kid rooms were located a floor away from the master (House #1)

I love double chairs

I love this style (which retails for about $600 so I don't know, about $550 outside of our price range)

This was "unique" wall stencils with crystals.

My favorite sink

5. Potty learning....taking a back seat for now until we rediscover cloth trainers and Hannabert feels more comfortable with using the toilet instead of just flushing it.

6. Hannabert still refuses to sleep in his room. Hysterical sobs refuses BUT he is doing better with NOT having us in bed with him all night (and, in fact, a few nights we/me have been able to just rock him to sleep).

7.  So after a pleasurable few months on a "normal schedule," I soon get to work Tuesday through Saturday. Can you hear my joy?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house! That sink is WILD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. These house pictures are most definitely NOT from our place..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, his haircut is adorable! Looks like you got a little home inspiration:) I LOVE the look of that bedroom!

    ReplyDelete