Friday, August 09, 2013

7 Takes, 2013.22 - Music Love

Joining Jen and the lovely bloggers!
This is how we roll while singing...


1.  I like watching previews on Disney movies just to hear this song.

2.  Our wedding song
  

3.  Second choice wedding song




4.  Frequent request by Hannabert. He calls it "your song."

5. I downloaded this by Vitamin Quartet because, while impressed with the staying power of Canadian Rock Stars (and recent inductee), the falsetto is a bit much for me at time.




6.  I really felt that Summer 2012 was the Summer of Break-up songs that I would have loved had I dated in my teen years (yes, I realize that this song is older than 2012 but I first heard it last year).
 

7.  I just love this because it highlights the only words that I know in the best pop hits in 2012.



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves that Disney previews song!

    ReplyDelete